What would you like homeowners to know about the Sentricon® System? What would you show them? Well, now is your chance!
Sentricon is introducing the first ever CSS Video Giveaway! As a Certified Sentricon Specialist™, you are uniquely qualified to explain the Sentricon System to consumers, and we’d like to see what you’ve got!
Submit your consumer video to SentriconWorks@gmail.com before Oct. 21 and earn the chance to compete for prizes, including a GoPro Hero3 and gift cards of $500, $250 and $100.
Here is everything you need to know … AND some ideas to get you started. So put that creative cap on, start shooting some video and submit for your chance to win!
Title Examples to Inspire Your Videos:
1. Why #SentriconWorks
2. What makes a Certified Sentricon Specialists’ service unique?
3. Why do we recommend Sentricon?
4. What makes the Sentricon System different from liquid treatments?
5. Why do you think baiting is best?
6. The perils of DIY vs. the protection of Sentricon
7. How does the bait in the Sentricon System eliminate the colony?
8. What kind of damage can termites cause without the protection of Sentricon?
9. How do I find out more about Sentricon?
10. Show us your Sentricon sales presentation!
11. Even my kid understands Sentricon!
12. Why is it important to renew?
13. Watch this client testimonial …
Sentricon System sales representatives will judge the final videos.
· Each Certified Sentricon Specialist™ may submit videos ranging from 30 seconds to five minutes in length. (Remember: Consumers love short, bite-sized videos!)
· Submit your video via email to SentriconWorks@gmail.com for official consideration.
– Or, you may post your video to YouTube or other social media networks and then email a link to that video.
· You may post and share this video to any and all social networks, but each individual video only counts as one entry.
· Submit as many video entries as you’d like, but remember videos must be sent to SentriconWorks@gmail.com before midnight Oct. 21 to be qualified for prizes.
· Each video must be shot sometime between Jan. 1, 2014, and Oct. 21.
- Video release: Participation in the contest constitutes the consent of all featured on film to the future broadcast, publication or other use of videos at the sole discretion of Dow AgroSciences and the Sentricon® System.