Don’t miss out on new Sentricon® Advanced Training! 2018 registration is open and available for Certified Sentricon Specialists™. The modules are designed to arm sales reps, technicians and everyone who communicates with customers with the knowledge needed to help you convey the benefits of your company’s termite service and the Sentricon system to your customers.
It’s because of you that consumers continue to choose the Sentricon system to protect their homes from termites. Your service, dedication and product expertise have made your business a success, and we want that to continue for years to come. Take advantage of this opportunity to build that expertise — and earn rewards while doing so.
If you complete all six modules and score 80 percent or better on the quizzes, you’ll be rewarded with gift cards or merchandise with the Sentricon logo. Each module takes just 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
- Increasing Retention: Research from W5 identified the top three reasons homeowners often opt to cancel their service contract. Make sure you’re prepared to handle those objections.
- Beyond the Service Basics: Let’s get back to the basics. This is a refresher about how station service and communications to the homeowner are important for retention.
- Deader Than Dead Consumer Campaign: With the Sentricon® system, termites are “deader than dead.” Learn about the new consumer campaign and how you can use it with your existing and potential customers.
- Importance of Inspection: Only Certified Sentricon Specialists are trained to find and note conducive conditions while reinforcing the benefits of the Sentricon system.
- The Value of Social Media: Only have 10 minutes a day to dedicate to social? No problem.
- The Power of Recruit® AG FlexPack™ Termite Bait: It’s no secret that Recruit AG FlexPack can be a sales closing tool with homeowners. Learn about site preparation and installation of the above-ground station.
If you complete the 2018 training and would like to take additional modules, we’ve made modules from previous years available. Pick and choose which topics interest you. Additional modules not part of the 2018 curriculum do not count toward earning a reward. If you are new to the industry or becoming familiar with termite service and the Sentricon system, this is a great opportunity to catch up on previous training topics.
Don’t delay, as the training program ends June 30, 2018. To get started, go to SentriconAdvancedTraining.com. The sooner you complete this year’s training, the sooner you strengthen your knowledge of the Sentricon system and earn your reward. Good luck!