2017 Sentricon® Advanced Training is here! Here’s what you can expect for this year’s training modules.
Like 2016’s program, there will be a mix of required and optional modules to complete to be eligible for a reward. If you complete five modules (three required and two of your choice) and score 80 percent or better on the quizzes, you’ll be rewarded with gift cards or merchandise with the Sentricon logo.
- Retention: Office professionals often serve as the first line of defense to prevent a cancellation. So, it’s important front-line employees are trained on all aspects of termite control, just like service technicians and salespeople.
- Communicating With Customers: Homeowners hire a company. And how well you communicate with the customers has a big impact on your business. Communication helps set, meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Closing More Sales: The home has been inspected, the Sentricon® System explained, questions answered, and an estimate written up. Now, the homeowner needs to think about it. Learn tips on how to close more sales
- Science of Sentricon: Why is the Sentricon System the most proven and ideal termite protection for homeowners? Science.
- Differentiating Sentricon: You already know Sentricon is the No. 1 brand consumers prefer for termite protection, but your customers may not appreciate all the value it provides. This module will better explain how and why the Sentricon® System stands out.
- Selling and Serving Multigenerational Homeowners: Learn how to sell Sentricon to customers by understanding their decision-making process through generational research. Dow AgroSciences partnered with Jason Dorsey and The Center for Generational Kinetics to uncover actionable sales strategies for Certified Sentricon Specialists™.
- Formosans and Sentricon: Formosan subterranean termites have a nasty reputation that is well-deserved. While Sentricon requires no special label directions for Formosan termites, there are some important facts you and your customers should know.
- Sentricon as a Standalone: By design, Sentricon® is a system. Take a closer look at what that means for the homeowner. This module provides an overview of system components and shares tips for how you can assure customers that Sentricon is a complete, stand-alone termite solution.
Don’t delay, as the training program ends June 30. To get started, go to SentriconAdvancedTraining.com. Good luck!